Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Naomi's first week


I'm sad to say that Naomi is already a week old! This newborn time passes too quickly. As you can see, we are all enjoying cuddling Naomi. She has been such a good baby so far. She is especially good at night if I let her sleep with us!

With the cold weather, I have just been trying to stay in with her. Yesterday we went to Muffins for Mom at the pre-school and then took her into the Dr. for a visit. She had to get blood drawn for the bilirubin test. Luckily, everything came back good so we don't have to do that again. Aaron's mom and dad have been great about coming over and helping. My mom is coming on Sunday for a week so we are looking forward to Grandma's visit too.

Thanks to all of you who have called, left posts on our blog, and especially to the many good friends here who have brought in meals. We appreciate all of your help and support! Our kids think it is the most exciting thing to see what we are going to eat and have someone show up at our door with everything prepared.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I love your post! Naomi is adorable! So are the rest of your kids! I especially love the picture of Madelyn holding Naomi on your lap! So sweet! I hope you are doing great!

Mindy said...

She looks so Cute! I love the picture with madalin(sp) holding her. What a cute family you have Nancy! Your kids look a lot like Frank and Dolly's -I know weird.

Julie said...

Nancy, she's beautiful. I can't believe how on top of things you are. She's just a week old and you are already blogging. You're amazing!