The kids are heading back to school today so I guess it's time to finally post some Christmas pictures. We enjoyed a quiet Christmas at home. The kids did their own little Christmas pageant on Christmas Eve and we had our Christmas dinner that night too. It made for a very relaxing Christmas day for me since I didn't have to cook!
The day after Christmas we headed to Ohio for the weekend. We were able to spend a lot of time with family and enjoyed a family Christmas dinner at Aaron's parents on Saturday. The kids had sleepovers with their cousins every night and loved it.
We had our annual New Year's Eve party at our house and had a houseful. On Friday after New Year's, Aaron's brother Scott and his family came over for a couple of days. We had a weekend full of playing the Wii and more fun with cousins. Now it's time to get back on a schedule!


2 comments:
Nancy your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it! When are you coming to visit Beth and I? :)
I'm glad you guys had such a great Christmas and New Years!!
Christmas looks like a fun family time at your house.
Post a Comment