OOOOOHHH Yeah!!! A new baby. I am really sorry I didn't have time to come and see you while we were both in Ohio. My time was crammed packed with fun things going on. We got Scott's girls. He hasn't been able to see them in quite a while (years) so, that needed all my attention. Not that I wasn't thinking of you and wishing I did have the time to visit. I love you guys and miss you dearly.
I hope everthing went well. My thoughts have been with you guys all day. I even almost called your cell phone Nancy, but didn't figure you'd be up for calls. I love and miss all of you. Okay mostly the kids. But you and Aaron too. hehehehehe
7 comments:
What a beautiful picture. We are excited to see the baby!
OOOOOHHH Yeah!!! A new baby. I am really sorry I didn't have time to come and see you while we were both in Ohio. My time was crammed packed with fun things going on. We got Scott's girls. He hasn't been able to see them in quite a while (years) so, that needed all my attention. Not that I wasn't thinking of you and wishing I did have the time to visit. I love you guys and miss you dearly.
wow, time flies when I'm not the pregnant one, can't wait to hear the news!!!
Cute Picture! I hope all goes well for you guys!
This is a wonderful picture!! I hope everything went well with the birth. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of the new babe. Kim
I hope everthing went well. My thoughts have been with you guys all day. I even almost called your cell phone Nancy, but didn't figure you'd be up for calls. I love and miss all of you. Okay mostly the kids. But you and Aaron too. hehehehehe
I just saw this picture. You look beautiful Nancy...Aaron looks okay too.
Post a Comment