I'm with you Sherri on the cheeks, but then Naomi would be almost my smallest baby! Give her lots of kisses for us! Make sure and post more pics when you get them. Kris
What a beautiful baby! Somehow I missed that you were due so soon and when I first clicked on your blog, I thought it must be someone else's baby. That pregnancy sure went fast for me. :) I'm sure you'd say otherwise... Congratulations. I'm sure little Naomi has been warmly welcomed into your wonderful family.
14 comments:
Congratulations!!! She's such a cutie, I just want to kiss those cheeks but I'm partial to chubby cheeks. How's the mom doing?
Naomi, welcome. You are a beautiful baby. We are excited to meet you... and play Barbies with you.
I'm with you Sherri on the cheeks, but then Naomi would be almost my smallest baby! Give her lots of kisses for us! Make sure and post more pics when you get them. Kris
So precious and perfect! I think that she looks a little like Justin. We can't wait to meet our newest neighbor.
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Yeah...so cute and big! I am sure the kids are spoiling her rotten!
Oh, how wonderful!! Congrats!! She is beautiful!
Very cute what beautiful dark hair she has!
She is perfect, Nancy. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
She's beautiful! Congratulations Allen family!
What a beautiful baby! Somehow I missed that you were due so soon and when I first clicked on your blog, I thought it must be someone else's baby. That pregnancy sure went fast for me. :) I'm sure you'd say otherwise... Congratulations. I'm sure little Naomi has been warmly welcomed into your wonderful family.
She is a cutie...I think she looks like Justin. I hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to meet her.
I think she is so cute. I never got one with so much hair. I want one. We can't wait to see and hold her too. Hope you are feeling good.
I love your picture! I couldn't believe how much hair she had when Beth showed me her picture! She is beautiful! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment