Sunday, March 15, 2009

Crazy busy weekend

Last weekend Justin had his last basketball game of the season and I falsely assumed life would slow down a bit for a few weeks or at least until soccer starts. It certainly didn't happen yesterday. This was our day:

10:00 baby shower
12:00-2:00 Neighbor girl's birthday party for Will and Bruce
2:00 Baptism at church
4-5:30 Birthday party for boy at church (whole family)
5:30-8:30 Benefit dinner for family at church (Aaron helped)

Yes, it was a busy day. In addition to this, somehow we managed to do usual Saturday chores, four loads of laundry, and prepare for a potluck after church today! I said something to Aaron about three minutes after we went to bed, but he was already sound asleep. Poor Naomi was so fussy last night after being on the go all day. I think I'm ready for Monday and our regular schedule tomorrow. How was your weekend?

4 comments:

cvtippetts said...

Nancy you are superwoman!! Last night before bed I thought about making something for the linger longer and decided to go the easy way out and just send Jared with rice crispies and stay home. Hopefully Naomi will have a better night tonight. She is such a sweet baby.

It's me, Jenny! said...

Oh, Nancy! Your weekend was busy! We had our Scout raingutter regata yesterday...and scouting for food pickup. Then we spent the afternoon picking up sticks in the yard, Saturday chores and feeding the missionaries. Sunday was a nice relaxing day...just filled with church stuff.

Colleen said...

I know exactly what you mean! I have on many occasions thought once I get done with something I'd have more time. lol It was wishful thinking!

Julie said...

I've had a few weekends like that. You are amazing!