Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family pictures

This is obviously not the picture we picked out for our family. I had to post this one so everyone can see how much fun it is to try and take pictures with Bruce. I hear the camera guy say "Smile everyone...not that big Bruce!" I had a feeling this is what we would get from him. He was bouncing off the walls while we were there with energy.
Naomi didn't know what to think of the whole experience. She just had her individual pictures taken a few weeks ago and was all smiles. This time was different; she just sat there without emotion for most of it. Bruce made up for her lack of smiles.
Aaron and I

Elizabeth, Madelyn, and Naomi

Justin, Will, and Bruce

8 comments:

Sherri said...

Those are such good pictures, you should get that one with bruce smiling like that, then you will always have something to remember what he is like. Such a Cute family!

The Haley Family said...

I love them! Your smiling ratio is much better than ours! Love your haircut too!!!

Diane said...

Way cute and I love Bruce! That is so funny and I agree that you should keep one of those for future memories. Justin looks so big in those pictures.

Mindy said...

Cute pictures, My cousin is getting married next week to a girl named Naomi Ruth!

Colleen said...

I love your pictures and Bruce does look super cute with his huge smile!! What a great family you have!!

The Busy Burnham Bunch said...

Love your family photo's. I am loving being able to keep in touch so easily. It makes me feel like we are still close by. Your kids are so cute. Paige says to tell Elizabeth hi.
-Cathie

Julie said...

Nancy, your family is so beautiful! I'm sorry I haven't taken the time lately to take a peak. I love Bruce's smile!!!

erin said...

Everyone looks perfect. I want to know how you get 3 boys and 3 girls though.