I don't think I'm biased or anything - don't you think Naomi makes the cutest little fairy ever? She was adorable. Luckily, the weather was nice for our church trunk or treat party. We had to bundle her up on Halloween night for Trick or Treating because it was much cooler.

Another picture of our little cutie!
Will, Bruce, and Madelyn finishing up trick or treating. Will and Bruce were Ninjas and Madelyn was Cinderella, or "Lella", as she likes to call her.
Wanting to be twins with her little sister, Naomi, Elizabeth also dressed up as a fairy. Justin came up with his own costume this year. He's not really into the dressing up anymore - he's more into the candy!

We had these pumpkin bread bowls with "witches brew" (soup) for dinner on Halloween night. The kids thought it was pretty fun to eat their soup out of a pumpkin!
4 comments:
I love all the costumes but especially our little pumpkin bowls! I want one!!
I have a really great recipe where you bake a casserole in the pumpkin itself and eat the "meat" of the pumpkin. Soooo good. I saw the soup in the pumpkin recipe recently too and thought that would be fun. I ran out of time this year though. I guess November could still be a possibility. Love the costumes too!
I love the fun pumpkin bowls. Your kids look like they were loving Halloween. Tyson commented to me that Halloween is lots more fun in Ohio. I think it has to do with the weather and the leaves all over the ground. And btw...I think that Aaron deserves his leaf collecting lawn mower (if there is such a thing).
-Cathie
That looks fun and yummy!
Post a Comment