We have quite a collection of their work. We've gone through I don't know how many buckets of these beads over the years, but they still love making new ones. Elizabeth gets online and searches out new ideas all the time. Thank you, Perler beads for many quiet afternoons!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Beads, beads, beads
Our kids seem to go through spells. Lately, they have been into Perler beads (again). I loathed these for about the first month after I bought them (probably 5 years ago) and they seemed to be all over the floor everyday. Then I realized that even though they create a lot of work for me, they keep the kids occupied for a very long time.

We have quite a collection of their work. We've gone through I don't know how many buckets of these beads over the years, but they still love making new ones. Elizabeth gets online and searches out new ideas all the time. Thank you, Perler beads for many quiet afternoons!
We have quite a collection of their work. We've gone through I don't know how many buckets of these beads over the years, but they still love making new ones. Elizabeth gets online and searches out new ideas all the time. Thank you, Perler beads for many quiet afternoons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I still have a star that your kids made for me out of those beads while babysitting a couple years back...it's on my shelf right now!
I just bought our first set of perler beads today, hopefully I won't live to regret it:) I loved seeing all of the different ones your kids did. How fun!
I was just going to buy some the other day but decided to wait a few more years!!
I'm on the opposite end of this topic, Beth bought the girls some a couple of years ago and I think they were too little for them because I ended up making everything and they were all over the floor all the time, so I secretly got rid of them:)
my kids LOVE beadies! We even get on ebay to buy different templates and bead colors! They can be a pain but the kids stay occupied forever!!!
Post a Comment