Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Puzzled


Our family loves doing puzzles! We have been busy putting this one together that we got for Christmas. We just leave it up on this table so that we can work on it whenever we have a few extra minutes. We're almost done with this one now and can't wait to glue it together to hang in the basement with the one we did a couple of years ago. My fear when we get down to the last few pieces is always that we will be missing a piece.

The younger kids have trouble with the smaller pieces, but Will put this one together all by himself.

For someone who is such a busy body and has a very limited attention span, Bruce does surprisingly well with puzzles.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey we love puzzles too! When we come over we will help too...lol!

Colleen said...

Oh I loved puzzles growing up. I have to admit I don't really remember the last time did a puzzle. I should do something about that!