Will (our first grader) brought this story home a few days ago that he wrote in school and was so proud to show me. I loved it and had to share. He had two copies that were each a little different. The final page I scanned is from what I assume must have been a rough draft and wasn't included in the other copy. He titled the story "When my Dad had a heart attack". I love the use of periods in this story.

(Translation)
My dad was just playing basketball with his friends then poof...his heart was hot! His boss really wanted to call 911!
(Translation)
He got to ride in a ambulance to the nurses office.
(Translation)
When he got home he showed us his heart pictures. We wanted to see them.

3 comments:
So sweet! Don't you just wonder what is going through their little heads sometimes? Love the spelling and punctuation. A keeper!
Alex wrote a story last spring called "The Groundhogs Day crash" about how his mom went "CRAZY..and just crashed the car!" as though I had nothing else going on.
I love this. I really like seeing the world and experiences through out childs eyes.
Post a Comment