Sunday, February 13, 2011

Melts my heart

These little girls love their Daddy and they love being read to. This is one of about 20 books Naomi brought in for Aaron to read. About ten minutes after I took this picture, Madelyn came downstairs and told me "Daddy's asleep in the chair, Mom!" I went upstairs and Naomi was patiently sitting next to him looking at books (I should have taken a picture of that too)! Whenever Aaron reads to the kids he always tells me he doesn't know how I do it because it puts him to sleep! It is pretty hard when they snuggle up like this. So sweet!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a sweet picture! Those are the moments that we never get tired of! Those girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful daddy.

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful family moments!!

missy said...

That is exactly what happens in our house. So cute!

Diane said...

Love it!