Monday, May 16, 2011

Exciting update!

Bruce's wish came true. He brought this home from school the week Aaron received his notice that his position was being eliminated. After many interviews and much searching, Aaron has accepted a position. He will begin working right away and we feel so blessed. We will be moving about an hour north of where we currently live so we will still be close to our friends in Indiana and family in Ohio. Elizabeth asked if we would be closer to our family in Idaho and I told her we would by about 30 minutes. We are now searching for a new home and will be busy preparing for our move. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh My Gosh!! I was JUST thinking about you guys last night and Chad asked where you were going to be moving to?!? I told him I think Arizona ;( I am sooooo glad you aren't moving that far away, we would NEVER see you all! Congrats on the new job and I am so glad everything is working out. It was pretty scary there for while :)

Girlygirlmom said...

That is exciting!! Although like Elizabeth I wish you were closer to family in Idaho:)!!

Sherri said...

That is so good to hear! Good luck on the house hunting :)

Introspective Steph said...

congrats! No more stressing!

Mindy said...

Oh I love those kind of letters!! Congratulations on the new job!

Susan said...

Congratulations!!

Diane said...

Great news! Love the note and so happy for you all.