Sunday, May 1, 2011

Justin's shiner

When I picked Justin up from Scouts a few nights ago, this is what he looked like. He was trying to be tough, but just wanted to get out of there. You can imagine the kind of comments he's gotten at school and church. It was just an accident. The boys were messing around shooting mulch out of a sling shot and one boy grabbed a rock that hit Justin. I think this is his first black eye ever. It reminds me of a much worse injury when he was five and had just learned to ride his bike:
Things could always be worse!

4 comments:

missy said...

Oh, OUCH!! Hopefully he recovers quickly. Looks like he came through the bike injury without any noticeable scars. The human body is amazing!!

Jenny said...

I always think black eyes and bruises make you look tough!! & the bike accident...WOW that doesn't even look like Justin.

Mindy said...

Oh don't you love scouts!! Our boys all run outside to play "British bulldog"-I don't even know what it is or really how to play. Maybe I should ask to play sometime!!

Diane said...

Yowzers! Boys tend to love their war wounds...but that looks like it hurt.