
We use time out to disciple our kids some, but most of the time we have them run laps in our gym. Recently, whenever anyone has to run laps, Naomi gets all excited and likes to run with them. It's so cute to see her waddle around the room and try to keep up. Everyone always ends up laughing and having a good time. I'm not so sure that it's really much of a punishment, but it does stop the bad behavior and a little bit of exercise is good for everyone, right?
2 comments:
Great idea! I'll bet they sleep better at night, too. Bonus! Naomi is a cutie!
Great idea!! We don't have a gym, but we do have the great outdoors! I'm totally stealing this idea! The next kid who misbehaves is gonna get it! ;) I love that Naomi joined in. She probably thought it was super fun.
Post a Comment