Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Joy of Boys!

This is what happens when we leave our boys alone in the car for three minutes. Will and Bruce were fighting in the car on our way to Ohio so they were in timeout in the car after we arrived. They started throwing a water bottle back and forth and the cap hit Will's PERMANENT front tooth and snapped it right in half! I literally was on my second trip to the car when I was met in the driveway by a crying Will and a scared Bruce. I swear these boys are going to teach me patience if it kills me!
I took Will to the dentist yesterday and they built up the tooth with filling material. The dentist said he will have to be careful not to eat anything too hard or play too rough. This is only for the next ten years or so until he can get a crown on the tooth. We'll see how long that lasts!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: