Monday, April 30, 2012

Sad day!


This morning Naomi brought her bracelet into me. It had broken and she lost a few beads. She seemed almost lost because she has had this bracelet on since she was about three months old. The only time I've ever taken it off has been to lengthen it. I bought her a new one for Christmas, but it's a little too big on her. She wanted to call her dad right away and tell him the news. It looks like the wire just broke apart after more than three years of wear.

Here's our cute little Naomi at about four months old with her bracelet on. I've always been surprised that she was so good about leaving it on. Madelyn wore one too until she was a year old and she wouldn't leave it alone. It's almost like it's part of Naomi; she seemed so sad this morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

missy said...

Aww. Could you restring it? Or use the beads as part of another bracelet or necklace? So cute that she loved it so much!!