This has been a big year for Elizabeth...moving, starting middle school, and making lots of new friends. Here are a few of her friends she celebrated her birthday with. It was so fun to listen to them talk about nails, school, and yes, even boys!
As requested, she had an ice cream Oreo blizzard cake from DQ. This girl is not a big eater, but she loves food! She is the first to ask everyday when she gets home from school what I am making. After I tell her, she usually says, "Oh, I love that!" Every mother's dream!
Another big change is coming for Elizabeth at church. She will now enter our youth program. I am really excited for her to interact with the other girls. I know she is going to love it and it will help her develop into an even better young woman than she already is!
Here are a few things I love about Elizabeth:
- she is my "go to" girl - she is such a huge help and she likes to do it (usually)
- so kind hearted
- a loyal friend
- loves the mall (and wants to go all the time now)
- loves to paint fingernails and toenails
- paints her sister's fingernails and toenails (they love it)
- very responsible with her schoolwork
- attempts to make me more fashion conscious
- fun to be with
Love you, Elizabeth! Here's to another great year!

No comments:
Post a Comment