Thursday, May 24, 2012

**Pre-School Graduate**

Madelyn recently had her "Music and Munchies" pre-school program. Her class sang about a dozen different songs and fingerplays. The program was adorable! I had heard her singing a few of the songs at home, but it's always fun to see them in their element.
This is one of the good friends Madelyn has made at pre-school this year. Chloe will be attending a different elementary next year, but we're hoping we can continue their friendship because she is such a sweetie! Madelyn receiving her pre-school certificate. Mrs. Joubert was her teacher this year and was wonderful! Yesterday when I was helping Madelyn get ready for her last day of pre-school, she asked me if she got to go to Kindergarten the next day. Needless to say, she is more than ready for the next step. I'm not too sure Naomi and I are. We are going to miss having Madelyn at home with us next year!

No comments: