
This was how my weekend started...Will came home from school and was in one of his moods. I took the kids to the park while Elizabeth was at piano lessons and he was fighting with Bruce and said some really mean things. After learning he would not be allowed to go to a movie that night, he completely lost it and was so mad at me. He said some mean things to me and then came home and went in his room. I went in to try and talk with him and he gave me back this picture of us that sits on his nightstand, tape included. Great start to Mother's Day weekend, right?!

Thankfully, he came around and everyone tried to make yesterday special for me. I wasn't allowed to cook or clean in the kitchen at all yesterday. I was served breakfast in bed and received lots of cute homemade gifts, cards, and a Kindle Fire! I feel so lucky to have a husband who respects my role as wife and mother and is teaching our kids to do the same. Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mom's out there!
1 comment:
My mother's day started well, but ended badly. I'm telling you, I hope I survive my teenagers!! I'm glad yours only got better. You've got a good-looking bunch!! :)
Post a Comment