Monday, June 24, 2013

High Adventure {Adventure}


Aaron and Justin went on their first High Adventure Boy Scout adventure a couple of weeks ago.  Here they are with a couple of boys from church before they left.  Don't they look ready for an adventure?  

I promise Justin's legs aren't really as long as they look in this picture.  Here he is at camp the first night.

Justin on top of Big Bald on the Appalachian Trail
Giant snails they found (boys will be boys)

Overlooking the Nolichucky River

In front of the Nolichucky River getting ready to go rafting

30 miles hiking the Appalachian Trail + 3 nights camping + 8 miles rafting = 1 very tired teenager

So happy to be home!  I'm so glad Aaron was able to go with Justin, but we sure missed them!  I would love to go do the hiking, I just wish they had some nice 5 star hotels along the trail!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: