I have been the worst blogger this summer. Not a big deal to you, but this is how I keep a record of our family's activities. Here's a quick update of some of the fun we have been having. Some of the pictures are from my phone and not the greatest quality...
Elizabeth went to her second year of church girl's camp. She loved the girls and had a great time. The only downside was a lot of rain and the stomach bug she caught her last day.
Staining the fence and deck. I wish I could say this project is completed, but at least we are half done. It's been a pretty massive undertaking, but it's providing a lot of family bonding time, right?

Summer reading program at the library. Will was chosen to help with the magic show and loved being in the spotlight (of course, it is Will).

Justin attended his first Especially for Youth and loved it! He also attended wrestling camp and freshman orientation. I can't believe he will be in high school!

A new aquatic center opened this spring. Our kids pretty much go from this pool to our pool and have awesome tans to prove it. (Aaron still just has a farmer tan because he's usually at work when we go to the pool).






No comments:
Post a Comment