Monday, March 15, 2010

Just the girls!


I love my boys, but I have to admit that there's a special bond between a Mom and her girls. After my wild boys Will and Bruce, Madelyn and Naomi have been especially refreshing. Will and Bruce love to run wild and yell whereas Madelyn and Naomi are timid and afraid of about everything. Madelyn loves anything Princess, Dora, or babies. Of course this love of girly things is fostered by their older sister Elizabeth who is so sweet to play with her little sisters and is such a big help! Elizabeth has loved to shop with me since she was about three. She loves to pick out outfits for her and her little sisters. I love these girls!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mindy said...

so your mom was telling me about you...how you were going to be a lawyer and never get married!! Things change sometimes, isn't that great. Boys and girls are so different but great in their own way!

The Busy Burnham Bunch said...

Such a cute picture of you and the girls. You know that I love anything with ribbons and bows and that I can match. Just isn't as cute on boys. I haven't blogged for awhile, Naomi is so cute and so big. Hope that you are all going to start enjoying springtime out there. It's my favorite part of the year in the midwest.
Cathie