
College football! This is how our family dresses on typical fall Saturdays. We love watching our Buckeyes play and we love cheering them on as a family! Our tv is on most of the day as we watch bits of games and follow scores from many of the games. I love it because it really brings our family together. As soon as football season begins, we make the chocolate covered peanut butter balls known to all true Buckeye fans as "Buckeyes." We eat nachos not all, but many Saturdays. Our kids look forward to the traditions and I think it's so cute that they like to wear Buckeye clothes like their Dad!
2 comments:
We LOVE our Buckeyes too!! I Love that something can bring the Whole family so much joy (most of the time ;) Let's pray for a good season. We are allowed to pray for football, right?!?!? & if you have any good nacho receipes pass them along :) Go Bucks & Browns !!!
Go Bucks!! My kids love buckeyes! Yum! We're buckeye fans as long as they aren't playing the cougars. :)
Post a Comment