
Yesterday Madelyn, Naomi, and I picked up my sister, Beth at the airport in Chicago. Beth hadn't ever been to Chicago so we decided to have some fun there. We visited the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower) first.

The skydeck is on the 103rd floor of the building and this ledge was recently added. It has a glass floor and allows you to step off the building, but of course is completely enclosed. Madelyn was pretty nervous, but Naomi stepped right on. I love this picture because I have to wonder what Naomi is thinking as she is looking down through the floor at all of the traffic below.

I love going on all of the crazy rides at Cedar Point and don't usually get scared, but this ledge freaked me out! I literally felt sick to my stomach after stepping out onto this ledge. What a beautiful view of the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment