Monday, September 12, 2011

Madelyn's first day

It has been a long two and a half weeks for Madelyn waiting for pre-school to begin. She was ready to start when her older brothers and sisters started last month. She was pretty excited today and was so disappointed when her time came to an end after only an hour. Today they only went for an hour to meet their teachers while there was a parents meeting. Tomorrow she will go for the full two and a half hours. We left in tears because she didn't get to play with everything and practice writing her letters.
She is so social and outgoing, I'm excited for her to have this experience. I keep telling her I'm going to miss her, but she reminds me I will have Naomi and her baby to take care of. I am so not ready for these two little girls to grow up!

No comments: