This past year has been a difficult year for our family, enduring health challenges, job loss, and a move to name a few. I'm not going to lie and say we didn't have our share of difficult days (mostly me), but overall our family has been so blessed. A few days ago we were reading scriptures together as a family and we read a verse about our needing to be tried in all things so that we can be prepared to receive His glory. While no one wishes to have these challenges, we know that through these experiences, we learn and grow. My relationship with Aaron was strong before his heart attack, but I definitely feel closer to him now than I did a year ago.
We have also been blessed to be on the receiving end of so much service. We've had people come over and rake leaves at our house, bring meals, watch kids, help pack, send thoughtful cards, and serve us in so many ways. How grateful I am for wonderful family and friends!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you are through your difficult year and looking back. It's always nice to have the hindsight to show us it was all worth it! :)
Post a Comment