Saturday, March 5, 2011

Aren't you jealous?


Last night I finished painting the last room on our mainfloor: the half bath. There's only so much you can do in a bathroom with a hunter green sink and toilet.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenny said...

but you don't have to clean them as often ;) I AM jealous of that!

Jenny said...

But you don't have to clean them as often ;) I AM jealous of that!

Jenny said...

But you don't have to clean them as often ;) I AM jealous of that!

Carolyn said...

Every bathroom in our house (4) has a colored toilet and sink other than white! Seriously! Our master bath had gray but the lid was so sun bleached it was yellow so Aaron replaced it with a white toilet.
now what to do with the red counter top?

Carolyn said...

Every bathroom in our house (4) has a colored toilet and sink other than white. Seriously! The master bath was gray but the toilet lid got so sun-bleached that it turned yellow so Aaron finally replaced it with a white toilet. Now what to do with the RED counter tops?

Carolyn said...

I may have commented twice