Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gymnastics girl


Madelyn always has a name for herself according to what she is doing: supergirl, ballerina girl, etc. On Mondays she is now gymnastics girl. She started taking her first class a few weeks ago and has so much fun. She just smiles the whole time and looks over to make sure I am watching her. She has been having so much fun and loving that she has her own special activity after sitting through so many for her older brothers and sister.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Busy Burnham Bunch said...

I love gymnastics. Tell her that i sometime think as myself as "Gymnastics girl", but thats not hard when I do it for 13 hours a weeknow. I hope we can see you soon.
Amanda

missy said...

You can just tell from the pictures how comfortable Madelyn is with the attention. Such a contrast to your little one! :)