I seriously think I could just have one blog for all of the crazy things Bruce does. He came home a couple of days ago with a friend's phone number and told me "Jack R. said I'm invited to his birthday party." I told him we need an invitation so we know when it is and know that he really is invited. So today he comes home from school and tells me excitedly that he has a birthday invitation for Jack R's birthday party. Guess we better put it on the calendar.
(If you look closely, you can see a game of tic tac toe on the back of the paper. What a funny kid!)
5 comments:
ask & ye shall receive! Bruce is a funny kid! Maybe Molly should marry him. She likes to laugh!! Today I was thinking the exact same thing about a blog just for Max. He does so many "terrible two" things that I could post something new everyday :)
Wow! They are really planning ahead. Are you free on June 12? Too cute!
That is so cute and funny! I love it when kids bring home or make stuff like that!
This is what I love about kids. Thanks for the super cute post.
Hillarious!!
Post a Comment