Saturday, March 19, 2011

School Carnival

Last night we attended the school carnival at the kids' elementary school. This big slide was definitely Madelyn's favorite activity.
It was like a dream come true for Naomi: give someone a ticket, play a little activity, and get a piece of candy. She got the hang of it very quickly.
The other kids were so cute and willing to help Naomi.
We drink very little pop at our house so it's a big treat for the kids. Justin was so proud of his FOUR two-liters that he won. Will and Bruce had to follow his example and play the ring toss game too. An hour after we put them to bed last night I found Justin and Will in bed sneaking from theirs!Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous of those boys right now. There is no such thing as Faygo here.

What about you? Didn't you used to love Diet Coke? What has ever happened? ;)

Bailey

Renae said...

I am uber impressed with your excellent mothering of 6 skills AND painting your house!! You win. :).

The Busy Burnham Bunch said...

At least you just got to go enjoy the fun of the school carnival. Ours is this weekend and guess who somehow got roped into being in charge of it. ME! I am going nuts right now and my only relief is thinking just 5 more days, now only 4 more days. Why do I get myself talked into these things? It does look like Naomi was loving it though.

The Haley Family said...

hilarious that they were sneaking in bed!!! That was SO happen in my house!