
Last night we decorated the eggs. We mostly do plastic, but the kids love getting creative with coloring their own eggs. Aaron was gone for all of Easter so I didn't get the best pictures because I was busy helping most of the time.

We had a ton of eggs to find, but I think the kids found them all in about ten minutes. Bruce was so sweet to share extra eggs with his younger sisters. Naomi just loved all of it. Last night Madelyn was so cute when I put her to bed. She was really worried the Easter Bunny was going to come into her room. I assured her bedrooms were off limits to EB (as referred to by Bruce after seeing the movie "Hop").

Miracle of all miracles: we were ready early for church this morning so I was able to snap a few pictures of the kids. I hope your day was spent with family and loved ones as you remember the meaning of this wonderful holiday!
1 comment:
Cute pics, Nancy! Funny, my 'loved one' spent Easter with your 'loved one'!
Post a Comment