Sunday, April 10, 2011

**Surprise Shower**


This past weekend we went to Ohio for my sister-in-law Jenny's surprise baby shower. Her husband and daughter were the ones to originally come up with the plan and Aaron's sister, Joy, helped carry it out. Here Jenny is arriving to pick up her daughter from a sleepover at Aunt Joy's house. She's in for so much more fun.

Joy got this cake from her favorite bakery. I don't think words can describe it's yumminess. As Dora would say, Delicioso! The layers of cake inside were filled with all kinds of berries. Joy made the cute little "Emily" sign for the expected baby.

Jenny's youngest daughter Megan (in the gray) just turned ten a few days ago. She is so excited to be getting a little sister. This baby was a big surprise for everyone and is going to be well dressed and very loved. Her expected arrival is only about a month away and we can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

It's me, Jenny! said...

I was so shocked! Thank you so much :)

Jenny said...

I am so sad that I missed it!! I heard it was a fun time and Jenny shed a *couple* tears!