
My brother and his family invited us to go to Steadman's Slides with them while we were in Idaho. What a fun time we had! This place is located right off I-86 in Raft River, Idaho. It's just right off the interstate in the middle of a bunch of farmland. What a beautiful place!

There are two giant slip-n-slides and a zip line. You just grab a tube and slide down. As you can see, we were usually piled on the tubes.

We weren't able to spend as long as we would have liked there because we had just gotten home from camping, but Levi and Amy and their families hiked up these hills all afternoon and were about exhausted by the time we arrived. This place will definitely be on our itinerary next year when we vacation (as if we even have one).

Levi, Justin, Will, and Aaron rode the zip line multiple times. It doesn't look very high in these pictures, but it's scary! I don't think Will even hesitated to get on it. If you're in the area, it's definitely worth the visit!
1 comment:
Looks so fun! I've never even heard of Raft River, ID. I've always wanted to try a zip line. :)
Post a Comment