Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Madelyn's new look!

I took Madelyn to get her hair cut today and wanted a before and after picture of her. You can't really tell how long her hair is in the picture below so I am posting one from a few days ago. We decided to cut her hair because it's so fine and thin.
I told Madelyn I wanted to take her picture at the salon and this was her pose. Naomi posed right after Madelyn and wanted her picture taken too. How could I resist? This is a side of Naomi most people don't ever see because she is so shy. This is the side of her we see at home all the time and love!
Here is the "after" shot. She is so excited to look like her older sister Elizabeth.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Are you kidding me with these poses? What cute girls...makes me rethink our plan!?

The Haley Family said...

SO cute! Their poses are adorable!