We had our first trip of the season to Lake Michigan with our friends, the Kennards. Their cute little boy, Seth, now refers to Madelyn and Naomi as his girlfriends.
We have had a case of shaving cream in our garage that Aaron brought home from work because it was coded wrong (or something like that). Justin has been dying to use it. It was gone in less than five minutes.
Naomi was a little nervous at first, but ended up loving the water too. She has no fear once she gets going.
Will, Bruce, Justin, and Jeremy making me nervous. I'm always hearing reports on the news about drownings at Lake Michigan. It stays shallow for quite a ways out, but I'm still the paranoid mother. The water temperature is about 65 degrees right now. I'm waiting for August when it warms up a few more degrees before I venture in. I tested the water, but it's still freezing in my book.

No comments:
Post a Comment