Sunday, June 17, 2012


We had a great time last week with my parents visiting us from Idaho.  We went over and dropped Justin off in Ohio so that he could ride down with his uncle, grandpa, and cousin to scout camp in Florida.  My parents hadn't been to Ohio since we moved from there almost six years ago.  They really enjoyed their visit with Aaron's parents and grandparents.

Naomi hardly got off this 4-wheeler the whole time we were there.  When the battery died, she tried pushing it around!

This was the first swim of the year for our kids in the pond.  The first of many hopefully this summer.

Elizabeth and cousin Morgan
This may seem trivial, but I loved that I was able to pick strawberries with me mom.  She does things like this with my sisters in Idaho and I always feel like I miss out.  She not only picked with me, but she made most of my freezer jam this year!  
For Family Night while they were here, they shared stories from their childhood with our family.  They are so great about spending quality time with the kids when they are here.  The kids just keep my mom busy playing games the whole time and Will enjoyed watching baseball and Fox News with my dad!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: