We have had so many people help us. I don't want to leave anyone out so I'm not going to try and list names. Anyone who has been to our house and seen the many, many trees we have knows what a big job we have every fall clearing leaves. They really started to fall last week so we hadn't really had a chance to get busy cleaning them up when Aaron ended up in the hospital. Last weekend our neighbors pitched in and got the leaves cleaned up. This week friends from church came over and cleaned up.
The clean-up project started at 1:00. It was pretty amazing to see how quickly the work got done with so many working. The missionaries from our church stopped by, in addition to some of the youth (giving up precious time while on fall break), and some of the youth leaders.Taking a much needed break
2 comments:
Nice picture of you with the blower. I am so, so glad to hear that Aaron is ok and that he is feeling better. Hope that the road to recovery continues. Enjoy the time you have him at home with you.
Cathie
i want a leaf blower! I hated raking and hauling leaves when i was younger so when we bought a house we found a backyard with only one big tree...too bad our neighbors leaves always blow into our yard and they have 4 big maples in their backyard and 2 big maples in their front...boo!
Post a Comment