Aaron has been a good boy this week. Yesterday his day was full with watching "How to Train Your Dragon", playing Candy Land and puzzles, going on a walk, and watching the kids play outside. He's always wanted to have some time at home to relax because we always seem to go out of town for vacations. While these weren't the circumstances we would have picked, he is trying to make the most of his time and enjoy hanging out with us.

2 comments:
HOLY COW!!! I don't check your blog for a week and Aaron goes and has a heart attack! I'm SO glad he had good medical care and I'm grateful for the newsy updates to explain what happened. How are you holding up? I wish we lived closer and I'd bring you some of our chicken "doodle" soup (my favorite comfort food). Is there a family history of heart problems? Scary. A good reminder to love more!
Aaron, seeing these pictures brings tears to my eyes! We are so glad you are doing well and are recovering. Isn't it nice to have such good friends and neighbors no matter where we live?! Take it easy and enjoy this time with the family. You too Nancy!!
Post a Comment