Thursday, October 14, 2010
News
I will post more soon, but just wanted to let family and friends know that Aaron suffered a heart attack at work today. It happened about an hour after lunch. He had just played basketball during lunch and sat down to eat when he experienced really bad chest pains and tingling in his left arm. A co-worker called 911 and he was taken into the hospital. One of the arteries on the left side of his heart was 100% occluded so a stent was put in. He looks much better now and is resting peacefully. He will probably be in the hospital for a few days and off work a couple of weeks while he recovers. Wish me luck trying to keep him down. We feel so grateful at this time for the love and support of family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nancy! I hope everything is going well with Aaron! Matt didn't believe me when I told him what happened. You're in our prayers!!!!
Oh my goodness! I just read this and feel horrible that I didn't know so I could pray for you and Aaron. Now that he is doing fine, we will have some good material to tease him about next time we are together. Seriously though, we are thinking about you and are so grateful that the outcome looks good. Take care, Nancy!
Nancy.....I just read this and can't believe it. I need to keep in better touch. So sorry you've all had to go through this.
Post a Comment