Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm thankful for... {day two}

the USA! I'm feeling a little patriotic today because it's election day. We've traveled through many states and I'm always amazed at the diversity, history, and beauty of our country. From the mountains of Idaho to the craziness of Chicago, we love it all.
Here's Aaron visiting the Alamo in Texas in 2007
Will and I at the Hoover Dam in 2004
Our family at Yellowstone Park in 2007. We live in a great country. While we have our problems, if you've ever traveled outside of the US, you know we are spoiled with so many conveniences we simply take for granted. I'm so grateful for this land and all of our liberties. I'm grateful I was able to vote today and have my voice "heard."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Introspective Steph said...

I'm grateful to be an American too :) great post!