Friday, November 12, 2010
I'm thankful for...{day 12}
date night with my hubby! We don't normally get a regular date night, but recently we've been able to go out quite a few times. Tonight a friend from church volunteered to watch the kids with her boys. The kids are excited because her boys are loads of fun. I'm excited because I have arranged for us to meet Aaron's brothers and their wives for dinner. He hasn't seen them since his heart attack and he's really been wanting to. He doesn't know that we're going to be meeting them tonight. They're such great friends. I'm thankful for their willingness to travel over here and excited to have the time with Aaron. Happy times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jeff and I need to be better about date nights! You'd think that with a 14 and a 13 year old, we could leave anytime and have instant babysitters. Sadly, they'll probably kill each other if we leave them home together. (Or they turn into a drill sergeant and boss the younger ones.) It seems pretty pathetic to have to hire a babysitter for your teenagers. So...we don't get out much. Our time will come!
Post a Comment