Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm thankful for...{day 18}


our YMCA. We've been members of the YMCA for over eight years now. We were members in Ohio before we moved here. I love it because I can get a workout uninterrupted and the kids have fun in babysitting. I have a friend who works in babysitting here and she has girls the same age as my girls so they love to go. This helps me not feel guilty for leaving them there, even though it's only a few hours a week. I know they like it as much as me because one time when I was training for a half marathon and there way too much, we pulled up and Will said, "we're home!"

I'm not the only one who enjoys the Y. The boys just finished playing soccer and are now playing basketball and Justin is on the swim team. The kids all take swim lessons during the summer. This is one membership we definitely get our money's worth!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: