Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm thankful for...{day 27}


college football. Our family loves to watch our Buckeyes every Saturday. We have a family tradition of eating nachos while we watch them play and (most) everyone wears their OSU gear on Saturdays.

Just as a sidenote, today is our 14th anniversary. I've already posted a couple of times this month how grateful I am for Aaron so I'll just say that I'm thankful for my favorite Buckeye!
We have little cheerleading outfits for the girls in a variety of sizes. Here is Madelyn in her first Buckeye outfit when she was 18 months.
This year Madelyn was supposed to be Cinderella, but changed her mind at the last minute. She likes to wear her Buckeye dress for Daddy!
I
I don't want to leave Bruce out - he has OSU gear too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

missy said...

Go Bucks! We loved our OSU days!