my wheat grinder. Aaron and the kids gave this to me for my birthday a couple of years ago. I have been baking all of our bread for a few years now so it really comes in handy. Everytime I catch myself complaining that I need to grind wheat again, I am reminded of the people who lived 100 years ago and grinded it by hand and suddenly it doesn't seem such an inconvenience.
A couple of weeks ago, Justin ran out to swimteam carpool with a piece of bread and jam in his hand. The Mom later told me he was telling them how good my homemade bread is. Last week I had just pulled some bread out of the oven so I dropped off a loaf when I picked up her son. I saw her the next day and she told me their family ate the whole loaf that night. She said her son has decided he wants to sell it on the Internet. This is such a Justin statement - no wonder they're friends!

2 comments:
Mmmmm...we LOVE homemade bread!! I don't make all our bread, but I've thought about it. The kids love to take it in their lunches. I'm impressed that you make all your bread. We'd probably go through 10 loaves a week. So yummy!
What kind of wheat grinder is it?? I want one, is it electric & manual? when you get a minute email me or give me a call!
Post a Comment