Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm thankful for...{day 17}

blogs that inspire me. Whenever I have a few minutes to spend, there are so many blogs online that I love to check out that inspire me! I've mentioned before my friend Ali who makes adorable outfits for her daughter. She inspired me to dust off my sewing machine (or was it to take it out of the box in the first place). I found a tutorial for these skirts right here: http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/

I love that I can type in almost anything to Google and find an idea, recipe, design, suggestion, or answer. I have been inspired to try things and develop talents that I don't think I would have otherwise discovered. You can check out some of my favorite links on the side of my blog and suggest any to me that you love!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Those are adorable! Now that I am having a girl I am scouring the blogs and have been making hair bows and skirts, too. So cute!

missy said...

A friend just directed me to this blog the other day: www.makeit-loveit.com/
SO CUTE!!