leafless trees. For about six to eight weeks we are out every weekend cleaning up our yard. We have so many trees! They are beautiful in the spring and summer and provide lots of great shade, but they are lots of work in the fall. This year wasn't too bad because of all of the help we received. I'm also thankful for a blower and big mower with a bag that helps us clean these leaves up.

2 comments:
wow, that is a lot of trees. I specifically told rob i didn't want a backyard with a lot of trees and we don't. But, i didnt consider that are neighbors have a TON of maple trees in their front and backyard which means their leaves blow into our yard. ugh!
Yes, that is a lot of trees and your trees are huge! I'd be thankful for this one too.
I haven't been keeping up with any blogs lately, so I spent some time tonight reading past posts. After seeing your #9, I had to leave a comment!!! :)
Post a Comment